Sunday 3 February 2013

Day 34 Hopes and dreams

Today's challenge is 'Hopes and dreams'

I always HOPED that I would be happy again following 2 awful divorces but never dreamed that I would be lucky enough to find love as I have done.

I always HOPED that after 30 years of teaching I could make a living with my camera and change careers at this stage of my life but never dreamed of thesupport I would be given.

I always DREAMED of one day being able to write a book - and I now have  a book contract - working title 'learning through a lens' - and the 30 day challenge will feature (don't worry I won't quote anyone without permission!) - I only HOPE that I can do this! (self doubt is ever present)


is a 30 day challenge for pupils which is going into the book - please have a look and get in touch if you are interested in having a go.



2 comments:

Comments will be shown after verification, thank you