Saturday 26 January 2013

Day 26 Something that means a lot to you

This is a photograph of two photos. It means the world to me as it's my two sons. The photo on the right is my son Adam who is 24 and happily married ( I now have a wonderful daughter in law). The photo on the left is my son Matthew who would have been 25 but who died when he was 8 weeks old. We have wonderful memories but it's taken almost all of the 25 years to learn to live with losing him. This week's cuddles with Oliver (been again this morning - he is just adorable) have been special.
A friend sent me a card which said 'A special baby lent not given to bud on earth and bloom in heaven' - I know now that's true.
Somethings do mean the world and these two photos certainly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be shown after verification, thank you