Sunday 20 January 2013

Day 20 Someone that you love

Today's photo could have been one of a number of people. I am fortunate that I am surrounded by a loving (if at times, challenging) family and a number of really supportive friends. I have had a chequered history - some real low points and some amazing highs but today could really only be Tony my hubby!
We met when we were 11& he frequently tells people I 'dumped him' when we were 16. To cut a very long story short - we married in Dec 2009 (third time for both of us - don't ask!!) in Whitby, in the snow with just 2 close friends and their daughter as witnesses.
He is so supportive, not to mention the fact that he cooks, cleans and irons (and doesn't like chocolate so I have to eat it all). In all seriousness he gave me back my confidence and feeling of self worth and I love him to bits even if he is a 'folk fanatic' and drags me to concerts frequently xx
PS If my great niece of nephew hurries up he/she can be day 25 or day26


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be shown after verification, thank you