Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 24 A book you are reading

Reading is, as with all teachers I guess, a paaion. I always have several books on the go at once, some educational, some read in the bathable! here is my current list.
Rod Stewart's autobiography - Christmas present - I love Rod Stewart!
Not quite what I was planning - six word obituaries - seeSWOP - Six word sone photo blog
Bounce Matthew Syed
The Burning House - Photography - what would you take if you had to leave quickly
Memo - random Journal
Fantastic plastic cameras (bargin at TK Max)
A soup for every day - bit random but I thought I'd try making soup - unfortunately I haven't even heard of some of the ingredients - just what is 'Salsify' when it's at home??

I am currently writing a book about using photography in the classroom and am so grateful to all those of you who are letting me try things out on you and your classes x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be shown after verification, thank you