Monday 14 October 2013

Day 287 Parallel lines

Media City Tram lines, Manchester

Just an update on health issues as you have all been so supportive. Been to Chiropractor this morning - she was wonderful. I have torn ligaments in my left side, damaged and inflamed coccyx and twisted my pelvis - all from my fall in August. She did cause pain but it was worth it! I now have ice packs, special cushions (don't laugh!) ice gel and the prospect of twice weekly sessions but she is the first medical person who has listened to me and I feel so much better for that!

2 comments:

  1. I have someone who crunches me too & it is worth it in the end. If she has given you some exercises YOU MUST DO THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No exercises, I have to learn to control the pain and 'sit straight' first!

      Delete

Comments will be shown after verification, thank you