Friday 15 February 2013

Day 46 Something you couldn't live without

I could post any photograph today. The thing I couldn't live without is my camera! (or cameras) I always have a camera in my bag and tend to look at everything in terms of what it would look like in a photo and how I can use it. My friends and family are used to me and expect me to wander off and photograph when we are out. I have photographed a great deal of my colleagues and friends weddings and babies and its a great feeling when people love the photos that you give them.
I've uploaded a photo overlooking the Monsal Trail in the Peak District as that's where we've been today- Landscape photography isn't really my forte but it did look picturesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be shown after verification, thank you