Tuesday 1 January 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge

Thank you to some inspiring friends on Twitter for this challenge!

Here goes Day One!
This nearly put me off joining as I never have my photograph taken! I constantly have a camera in my hand but hate being on the other side of the lens! Oh well, this is me wrinkles and all (not to mention the bookcase behind me that certainly needs a tidy!)
Look forward to seeing how this works out!


If you are interested this was taken with an Olympus Pen camera which has built in filters
- you can create your own like this by using the App snapseed- choose black and white and film.
You can also get snapseed for windows or mac (around £12)
The frame is from a series of free frames from Photo Radar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be shown after verification, thank you